I Tagged Myself

haha... I check Chim-chim's blog last time about her being tagged! So I was out of idea to write a post, I TAGGED myself! wawawaa


HERE WE GO:

My Coming Age and DOB


The Place I'd Like To Travel


Fave place


Fave Thing


Tummy Twister


My Colour






My Town and city


Nickname I have


My Major


Wishlist










Hope I can Tagged all my friends and those who view my blog!

HAPPY TAGGING

No Response to "I Tagged Myself"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.