Resident Evil 4: Afterlife

Finally, after the last Resident Evil movie in year2007, here we will be having the continuation of the story!

RESIDENT EVIL 4: AFTERLIFE

Thanks to Skyl for posting the news about the next installment of Resident Evil movie in our BMAGE official blog

Here's the official trailer of Resident Evil 4: Afterlife

The movie is officially schedule to be released in this September 2010.

READ MORE BELOW FOR OTHER MOVIE POSTERS,
AND THE NEW RESIDENT EVIL 5: GOLD/ALTERNATIVE EDITION (Game) EXCLUSIVE


Below are the posters of the Resident Evil movie series (For those who don't know about the movie yet)

No Response to "Resident Evil 4: Afterlife"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.