Spring 2010 Anime Line-Up

Now we are in Spring season... but I kinda forgot to search and post these line-up of anime for this Spring.

Here is the Line ups
Be warn: This is only the version 1 of the line-ups. Some anime has been aired starting March!
Click Image to enlarge

March:
April:
May:


  • King of Thorn (Film)」from Sunrise – *director Katayama Kazuyoshi (05/01)


  • Bungaku Shoujo (Film)」from Production I.G – *light novel turned animated film (05/01)


  • Mahou Sensei Negima! ~Mou Hitotsu no Sekai~ Vol.3 (OAD)」from SHAFT / Studio Pastoral – *Bundled w/ manga vol.17 (05/17)


  • Tales of Symphonia the Animation: Tethe’alla-hen (OVA)」from ufotable – *Volume 2 release (05/26) ~4 episodes


  • Break Blade (Broken Blade) (Film)」from Production I.G / Xebec – *first of 6 films (05/29)



  • Spring 2010:
    Source: Moetron

    [UPDATED!!]



    No Response to "Spring 2010 Anime Line-Up"

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    "I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
     
    powered by Blogger

    My blog has moved!

    You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
    http://randomworld.posterous.com/
    and update your bookmarks.