Shaped Watermelon For The Season

Now that it is watermelon season, which has replace the pear and grape season.

I do really like watermelon that every time my relative when to any supermarket that we HAVE to buy one.
Unfortunately today I found out one of my friends does not like watermelon... reason? Too watery, not solid! (LOL)

In Japan, now that the season of watermelon, there are variety shapes of watermelon sold. With a VERY handsome price.

Photo below is a squared-watermelon which price at 20,000 Yen (USD 200), which caused me to REALLY open my eyes WIDELY.

 

There are also other shapes, such as triangle, pyramid, calabash and heart-shaped.

I found it really funny if i am to find someone willing to buy such stuff with that price.

Triangle watermelon is for 15,000yen each.
Calabash watermelon is for 15,000yen each.
Pyramid watermelon is for 20,000yen each.
Yellow watermelon is for 10,000yen each. 
Heart shaped watermelon is for 15,000yen each. 

 

Above photos were taken in Yokohama by Kirin from TokyoKawaiiETC.com
To read the original post, click here 

No Response to "Shaped Watermelon For The Season"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.