Cut-Paste-Undo

I was happened to browsing around in Google play (as usual looking for random interesting posts), I found this photo.

 

Most Windows based PC users know about the common keyboard shortcuts like copy, paste and undo.

Just imagine if it is in real-life term.

 

Just like shown below

Photo from LikeCool

 

More cool concepts/stuff and photos, visit LikeCool.com

No Response to "Cut-Paste-Undo"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.