HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BIAH!!!!!



Now that I announce you, 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BIAH'!!!!

Lol! Last night was Biah's 20th birthday. Hence she made the birthday party at her home.

She had recieve TOO many presents until she could bring them to her room by herself. Haha.

SORRY BIAH!!!!! I don't have anything to give you!! (seriously, I forgot about your birthday yesterday morning)



However, I decided to come to her party and had a sleepover there. >_<'

No Response to "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BIAH!!!!!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.