Stress, you're out!

OMG!
I just finished my Personal Statement and Plan Of Study on 4th August, at 2:30am.
I supposed to finished just before 2am, but the printer gave me stress as it wouldn't print my document that have to be handed in the morning. Since I slept at my friend's house, I tried to wake her up (3 times) to help me, and she just answered 'Hmm~'.
Well, it was late though. You know what to expect! LOL!

No Response to "Stress, you're out!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.