Stepmania Tournament By MAGE Club!!

There will be an event that is held by M.A.G.E Club this Saturday.
Please check below for more detail.

Event: Stepmania Tournament
Venue: room 104/105 in MD
Time: around 2:30 pm til 4:30 pm
on SATURDAY!!
Please sign up with me if you wish to join the tournament!
Member: Free sign up
Non-member: BND$1 per entry
There will be nearly 800 songs available, including
  • Konami Official
  • Anime Mix (1st-5th)
  • Anime Games
  • Otaku's Favourite Anime Mix (1st-4th)
  • and more




CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ABOUT STEPMANIA!!

No Response to "Stepmania Tournament By MAGE Club!!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.