Lazy Cat = Floor Mop?!

What happen if you have a lazy cat laying around on the floor and you got floor to mop?


Lazy cat can be annoying, because when we try to mop th floor, we have to shoo the cat.. yet the cat won't get its butt off the floor......~



Solution?!~
Here's one:-



YUP!!!!!

That's right!
Make your lazy fat cat as your mop.. hahaha

I laughed a lot when watching the video..

Recommend to watch the video, and try to give comment for this post.. not in my tagboard.


Have fun watching.. and have a good laugh!~




(Via JapanProbe.com)

No Response to "Lazy Cat = Floor Mop?!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.