When Anime Fansubs Went WRONG [Figure.fm]

FINE!!!

How do we kill if someone is died?(x_x)

"Baby calf"?! Calf has baby??!


...... what??!!


even the bird got subbed!!

Car?? What car??

no comment!!


awww~ poor kid!! HEY!!! You have to pay to get a present from Santa??!! _<)">

One, two,.......

[4-400x225.png]


.(-_-).






:D">

My fave FanSub!!! lol!!
*pew! pew! pew!*


No Response to "When Anime Fansubs Went WRONG [Figure.fm]"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.