Windows 7 All over the world

Windows 7 hits worldwide yesterday (22/10/09), with according to Amazon, the biggest preorder hostory since Harry Potter’s last instalment.

Now Microsoft has taken the unusual step of promoting Windows 7 in Japan with a Burger King’s launch of the Windows 7 Whopper. Fitting in with the software theme, the burger stacks seven patties in an otherwise normal Whopper and measures 13cm tall and with an appropriate 777 yen price. (So Cheap!!!!!)

[Bill Gates in the ads]










The new Windows 7 mascot!!! lol

Read More In Jap-On! Blog [CLICK HERE]


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other Story!!

Windows 7 - Failure in Live Tv show (Failure of Windows 7 during Live Tv show. The monitor suppose to be Touchscreen monitor. Read and watch more in Jap-On!)

Windows 7 - Whopper (Updated) (CheapyD from CheapAssGamer.com went to the Burger King in Japan to try out the Windows 7 Whopper Meal on sale. Put the whole cow in that burger... hahaha. "I'm just glad it's not Windows 95", said CampingKev

No Response to "Windows 7 All over the world"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.