Desperate Nancy!~


Here I am sitting down on my chair, in front of my laptop and typing stupid stuffs in my hostel room!!!

Also desperate and struggle on doing my "Personal Statement" and "Plan Of Study" as well as researching the course.


I actually not sure which course I should take since my current grades aren't showing good enough and my chance getting scholarships is pretty low. (I just know that!). The hope of going to university is low~
It's just too hard for me!!!

Ahhhh!~~~ Coffee~~

No Response to "Desperate Nancy!~"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.