Married In Heaven



[Waiting for friends to come for the wedding]



[Wedding Ceremony is in the halfway, just outside the church]



[Activities after the Wedding Ceremony. Everyone was hungry in the real life at that time! ^-^]


This is where I finally found my soulmate (not reality!) from heaven.

Last night was my wedding day in the online game called [Angels Online] {http://ao.igg.com/main.php}

LOL! just showing off my pictures of my-simple-wedding day!

[Near] and I was planning to marry after completing the [Marriage Quests], but didn't expect that the cost of [Lux Wedding] was 500000 golds (5K) and we didn't have that much money!~


We invited all of our friends who were online at that time. I mean, it's not always that you could see someone your friend is marrying in online game. It also the only time that the other people could get [Micheal's Blessing] for attending friend's marriage! It's a blessing that could make someone lucky or get higher EXP (i think!).


Oh gosh!

Only if we got enough money to afford it, I might be in a wedding dress with tiara on my head!

And [Near] is such a sweet guy, even in reality.


May we live HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

No Response to "Married In Heaven"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.