Honeysuckle

Don't know what is "Honeysuckle"?
It is a flower!




Click here for more info.


What?: Flower
Culture: Japan
Specific name: Lonicera japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle = Suikazura 水鬘 or スイカズラ )
Represents/symbolizes: "Devoted Affection" [commonly referring to young fated lovers]

The picture below shows the character Haseo ハセヲ (the guy) recieved Lit-honeysuckle (a weapon) from Alkaid 揺光 (the red-haired girl) in .hack//G.U (a RPG video game). [Shino 志乃 is the pink-haired]
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No Response to "Honeysuckle"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.