Spot The Voice!!

Hello everyone!!!
LOL!

It happened to be that I found this clip about guessing whose voice was it when a sound clip is being played!

It is so much fun to see their reactions and effort on guessing!

Hahaha! I like the first part where they asked for the sound to be played again, yet they did cute faces for that!! Hahaha!

And also the part where they used the helium gas for saying the word "Siapakah saya?" in Malay ("Who am I?" in English)......NYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
SUPER CUTEEEEEEE!! HAHAHAHAAH! Their voices like cartoon's voices!!


I hope you enjoy watching the video!~

No Response to "Spot The Voice!!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.