My Fairies' Names

Hello again!~

Today i want to share with you about my Fairies' names according to my real name and nicknames. ^-^~

Here we go:

>>Name: Norhidayatul Nadia
>>>Fairy's Name:

Your fairy is called Berry Rainbowweb
She is a fortune bringer.
She lives in fruit orchards and vineyards.
She is only seen in the mist of an early morning.
She wears red, cerise and purple berry colours. She has multicoloured wings like a butterfly.

[This is my Real Name!! My fairy for this name is SOOO wonderful for me that I imagined how does she looks like!!..XP]

>>Name: Yuki Tashi
>>>Fairy's Name:
Your fairy is called Bold Saturnglitter
She is a trouble maker.
She lives in villages and even in bold city places.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears brightly coloured stripey clothes like a bee. She has delicate pale pink wings like a cicada.

[This is my first Japanese name. I never thought that my fairy of this name is a trouble maker! Sheeesh! But the name 'Saturnglitter' really matches my star sign SAGITTARIUS!~]

>>Name: Naora Chikamatsu
>>>Fairy's Name:
Your fairy is called Berry Goblinglitter
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in fruit orchards and vineyards.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears red, cerise and purple berry colours. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

[This one is the second Japanese name that i got from a website. Darn it! Can't remember the site! It's a name-generator that interprete your real name to Japanese name according to your gender. I love this fairy as well! ^-^~]


SO!~ WHY DON'T YOU TRY ONE??!!
It's so much fun~

No Response to "My Fairies' Names"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.