[Drama Review] Hanazakari No Kimitachi E

Status: hugging my Kitty-Mr.Q

Current Music: Raising Sun (Chinese version -> TVXQ)

Ok! This time is not out of my cousin's DVD Collection Box eventhought he has one. This time is from my other cousin (for the Taiwanese version) and my friend's friend (for the Japanese version)

At first I watched the Taiwanese version of Hanazakari No Kimitachi E (For You In Full Bloom) [Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu in Taiwan]. At that time, I had no idea that it was adapted from manga+anime; Hanazakari No Kimitachi also known as Hana-Kimi, by Nakajo Hisaya. But I'm not sure which was released first!

Let me start with the Japanese version first!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hanazakari No Kimitachi E (For You In Full Bloom)

Genre:- High school romance comedy

Sypnosis:-

The drama is based on the popular manga of the same name by Nakajo Hisaya, which has already been dramatized in Taiwan. Horikita plays the protagonist Ashiya Mizuki, a Japanese girl in the U.S. who one day sees the young athlete Sano Izumi (Oguri) compete in the high jump on television. She begins to idolize him, and decides to move to Japan to attend the same school as him. However, Izumi goes to an all-boys school, so Mizuki disguises herself as a boy to achieve her dream of being with her idol.

####################################

Cast:-(actually, the cast members is more than 50, so I listed those who usually make appearance in the story)

Horikita Maki as Ashiya Mizuki 
Oguri Shun as Sano Izumi 
Ikuta Toma as Nakatsu Shuichi 
Konno Mahiru as Hara Akiha 
Kamikawa Takaya as Umeda Hokuto 
Matsuda Seiko as Tsubaki, the School Principal 
Ukaji Takashi as Sawatari 
Kobayashi Susumu as Yoshioka 
Okada Yoshinori as Ashiya Shizuki 
Daito Shunsuke as Sano Shin 
Shirota Yu as Kagurazaka Makoto 
Moriguchi Yoko as Nanba Io 
Harada Natsuki as Tanabe Kanako 
Yamazaki Hajime as Ashiya Takumi 
Tsutsui Mariko as Ashiya Eiko 
Inagaki Goro as Kitahama Noburo 
Sugimoto Tetta as Sano Takehiko

*****************************************

OST:-

Opening theme: Ikenai Taiyo by Orange Range 
Ending theme: PEACH by Otsuka Ai 
Insert songs: My Love by Kawashima Ai, Boom boom boom by Go Hiromi, Paradise Ginga by Hikaru Genji, Tomaranai Ha~Ha by Yazawa Eikichi, Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

My Comment:-

Of course I really love this drama! It's about friendships with people with totally different attitudes. Eventhough it 's only 12 episodes....it makes no much different between watching 26 episodes. The Japanese version mainly focus on their friendship and not much about romance.  I LOVE THE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Rating:-★★★★★

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hanazakari No kimitachi E (Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu)

Synopsis:-

After watching a high jump competition on TV, Lu Rui Xi was so inspired by a jumper named Zuo Yi Quan that she decides to transfer to his school, which happened to be an all-boys school; therefore, she disguises herself as a boy to get accepted. At the school, Rui Xi befriends Jin Xiu Yi. One day during a friendly soccer match, Rui Xi is knocked unconscious by Xiu Yi. Quan carries her to the infirmary and realizes that Rui Xi is in fact a girl! However, Quan keeps her identity a secret. At the same time, Xiu Yi starts to question his own sexual orientation when he finds himself having feelings towards Rui Xi.

#######################################

Cast:-

Ella as Lu Rui Xi 盧瑞莃 (Ashiya Mizuki) 
Wu Chun as Zuo Yi Quan 左以泉 (Sano Izumi) 
Jiro Wang as Jin Xiu Yi 金秀伊 (Nakatsu Shuichi) 
Tang Yu Zhe as Liang Si Nan 梁思南 (Nanba Minami) 
Xie Zheng Hao as Guan Ri Hui 關日輝 (Sekime Kyogo) 
Chen Wen Xiang as Jiang Ye Shen 江野伸 (Noe Shinji) 
Yang Hao Wei as Li Cheng Yang 李承央 (Nakao Senri) 
Xie He Xian as Sima Shu 司馬樹 / Da Shu 大樹 (Kayashima Taiki)

***************************************

OST:-

Opening theme : Zen Me Ban by S.H.E 
Ending theme : Zhuan Shu Tian Shi by TANK

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

My Comment:-

I love it too!! But the only problem is that this Taiwanese version is focusing on winning Yi Quan's heart while disguising herself. Anyway, overall comment is I still love it!! ^-^ Love the theme songs too!!

My Rating:-★★★★


No Response to "[Drama Review] Hanazakari No Kimitachi E"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.