[Drama Review] Stand Up!!

Status: Weak due to hunger

Current Music: When You Say Nothing At All (Ronan Keating)

Again, same story of mine as the previous [Drama Review]. I found the DVD in my cousin's Collection Box. Maybe I should just jump to the sypnosis of this drama!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stand Up!!

Synopsis:-

Four schoolboys find themselves the last virgins left at school. During the summer holidays, a girl they knew as children 11 years ago, movies back to the neighborhood. Despite their childhood attraction to her, they realize she is a mere shadow of the "princess" they all thought they knew. This story of summer - love, friendship, school, family, the hypocrisy of adults, complications of life, experience and failure is set in an everyday shopping district and shows the clumsiness of children who have developed a little later than their peers. It's a bright romantic comedy that both young and old can appreciate.

#########################################

Cast:-

Ninomiya Kazunari as Asai Shouhei 
Yamashita Tomohisa as Iwasaki Kengo 
Suzuki Anne as Oowada Chie 
Narimiya Hiroki as Udagawa Hayato 
Oguri Shun as Enami Kouji

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

My Comment:-

The story was nice. With 11 episodes only, you just don't realise that it's already end! One more thing!!!! This drama is not suitable for under 18. But honestly, there is not 'sex-event' shown in the story. (anyway, who cares about being virgin. It's not against law or something. hahaha!!)

The show-time stated on the picture is for the Japan-TV.

My Rating:-★★★★★

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

No Response to "[Drama Review] Stand Up!!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.