[Movie Review] Detective Conan (The Movie)

Status: Fooling around

Current Music: Kaeshite! Knee Socks (Lucky Star OST -> Lucky Star's Casts)

It's a movie adapted from famous/popular manga and anime by Aoyama Gosho; Detective Conan (just imagine for ten years and still going!)

There is 2 parts (meaning 2 movies or chapters). But I only watched the first movie: Detective Conan: Kudo Shinichi's Written Challenge!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Detective Conan: Kudo Shinichi's Written Challenge!

Synopsis:-

 The story takes place when Shinichi was still a high school student. The talented young detective Kudo Shinichi receives a message: "I will kidnap one of your classmates during your class trip." Shinichi is going to find out the truth.

###################################

Cast:-

Oguri Shun as Kudo Shinichi 
Kurokawa Tomoka as Mori Ran 
Jinnai Takanori as Mori Kogoro 
Iwasa Mayuko as Suzuki Sonoko 
Nishimura Masahiko as Megure Keibu

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

My Comment:-

I really like the storyline (since I love reading its manga). I didn't expect the case in the story was quite challenging eventhough I already knew who's the KIDNAPPER!

My Rating:-★★★★

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Now here the secong movie. Well, it's true that I haven't watch it. But I just want to share a little bit info about the second movie. I got this info from the DramaWiki!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kudo Shinichi Returns! Showdown with the Black Organization

Synopsis:-

Conan attends a party for the "Miss Japanesque" awards, where he happens to eat a cake that temporarily transforms him back into Kudo Shinichi. While there, a murder takes place and he has to solve the case. The special will also feature the first live-action appearance of the Black Organization

No Response to "[Movie Review] Detective Conan (The Movie)"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.