[Drama Review] My Sassy Mum 暴れん坊ママ

Status: Blog addict mode

Current music: Ichirin No Hana ~HUGE HOLLOW MIX~

It just happened to be that I found this DVD box in my cousin's DVD Box Collection (mostly Japanese and Korean dramas and anime)

So let me share you what I know about the drama (since I already finished watching!):-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title: 暴れん坊ママ 
Title (romaji): Abarenbo Mama 
Also known as: Wild Mom / Avarenbow Mama  
Genre: Comedy 
Episodes: 10 
Viewership ratings: 12.4 (Kanto) 
Broadcast network: Fuji TV 
Broadcast period: 2007-Oct-16 to 2007-Dec-18 
Theme song: I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY by mihimaru GT

################################

Synopsis:-

22-year old Kawano Ayu was brought up way out in the country. She's a rough-mannered tomboy. When she meets Tetsu, a divorced beautician, the two fall in love and get married. Immediately after their happy new life begins, they are visited by a 5-year old boy, Yuuki, who claims to be Tetsu's son. Ayu reluctantly becomes the boy's mother, but has no idea how to raise a child. What's more, at kindergarten, she must confront the elegant mothers of the neighborhood. Ayu's humorous life as a rookie mother begins.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cast:-

Ueto Aya as Kawano Ayu 
Oizumi Yo as Kawano Tetsu 
Shibuya Takeru as Kawano Yuki 
Tomosaka Rie as Hojo Midoriko 
Katase Nana as Hanawa Noriko 
Yamaguchi Sayaka as Kominami Yae 
Himura Yuki as Kanai Tamao 
Nakayama Megumi as Uematsu Rika 
Mukai Osamu as Yamaguchi Yohei 
Hirooka Yuriko as Kanai Sachiko 
Seto Koji as Abe Naoya 
Konno Mahiru as Iwasaki Keiko 
Azuma Mikihisa as Hojo Hajime 
Owada Shinya as Yoshida Goro 
Okae Kumiko as Takasawa Rieko 
Otoo Takuma as Kominami Manabu 
Okamoto Kotaro as Hanawa Eiji 
Hosoya Rie as Ichiro's mama 
Shimada Kanako as Sarina's mama

No Response to "[Drama Review] My Sassy Mum 暴れん坊ママ "

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.