I've been WANTED????!!!!

It happened to that I walking around the shopping mall area. While enjoying, my attention was caught by this kinda-old poster!








I've been WANTED????!!!!!


I was shocked and stun by it.... I mean did I did that????


Well, I really want that reward. Three WISHES!!!, Those who don't want them is totally wasted!


hahahaha



of course I'm kidding! There is no such thing in nowadays. I got these from my friend's blog [Lydia]..(got link down there, so have a try!)

So I thought that I should fool around with my blog with these! (I think I should put one of them in my sidebar.


Just click here 

to have the quiz! This will direct you to the website. ^-^

No Response to "I've been WANTED????!!!!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.