No Featured Artist This Month?!

Hello guys, As you can see from the title of this post itself, I'm very sorry for not posting any new featured artist of my blog for this month.

But I can't promise you that I MIGHT just post it.. if I feel like I want to.

The reasons, I'm just too lazy to find the next line-up. And those suggested artists aren't good enough for this month.
*I didn't mean that they are not good, just I usually Post for New Released, New Artist, New Singles, Hot News..etc. *

But don't worry, who knows, maybe tomorrow I put some of your favorite artist here.
So, any suggestion?

PLease do mail me, with reasons why should I post them, maybe a link.

So, give me sometimes to find who... (planning to find one from Korean Music this time)

No Response to "No Featured Artist This Month?!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.