PS3 Motion Controller Is Coming



(This article is originally from Japanese site of Gigazine.net)



Got PS3, but still want to have Wii? Sure! You can play like playing Wii with PS3. But not now.. You have to wait till Autumn 2010.

It's been official by Sony Computer Entertainment that the Wii-Mode-Like controller will be out in this Autumn.

Thus the EXTENSIVE line-up of software for this conteoller will also be release at the same time.

For more info of the controller, please visit link below:

One software that is confirm for this new controller is Resident Evil 5: Alternative/Gold Edition.




*can't see the video? Please use this link here to watch and read more info*

No Response to "PS3 Motion Controller Is Coming"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.