Art does not always on paper

We all know that arts always be in sketches, sculpture or paper. Mostly not edible.
But one cafe  in Japan serves a special Latté called Sakamoto Ryoma Latté


Cafe de Amelie is located in Kochi City in Japan, serves not only one art of Latté. There are also some other people that are drawn on Latté.

(Dragon Quest)


Yataro
The price of a cup is approximately around 860 yen (kinda cheap, but love it!~)

These Latté are made by the manager of the Cafe himself. According to him, it usually take him about 5 minutes to complete the design on the Latté.

Then give a preference design to the manager.

More stories about the design and drink, and cafe (including the address), visit this link (Japanese Site)

[Most picture is taken from the original website]

No Response to "Art does not always on paper"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.