Old Skool Plagiarism (Via RSS Feed)

This is what I found in my new Google Reader features; 'Play'!
The feature gives some random feed from any websites or blogs posted within 24-hr (I think). And YES!!! I love randomness!! That's what my blog about! Random news and stuffs that I want to share.

OK!!! Back to the topic!

[I copied some of the text from the original post]

Below is an original painting by Flemish painter Peter Paul Rubens entitled “The Meeting of Marie de Médicis and Henri IV at Lyon” , one of a number of paintings in his Medici series. circa 1622-1625
*Take note of the lions*

And now the other painting made by Paul de Vos entitles “The Ark of Noah”

Again, note the lions. Then try to compare with the painting before.

The lions are in the same pasture. Basically, they are identical!
Unable to determine the date of the second painting, either De Vos copied Rubens, vice versa, or they both copied a common artist.

Who knows, but the person who post this sure notice about it. lol!

To visit the original post I took from, click here....
("You Thought We Wouldn't Notice?")

I'm Ezura, reporting from Honeysuckle for randomness

No Response to "Old Skool Plagiarism (Via RSS Feed)"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.