Barrack Obama was caught lip-syncing speech

It might be shocking to know that a leader doing a lip-sync speech, but it's not a big deal.

For me, this is the first time I heard someone doing lip-sync speech, not to mention Barack Obama
but still for me there is nothing wrong, as long as the speech is useful and important.

Here is the news from The Onion New Network (ONN), reporting about Obama caught lip-syncing during his speech in a university


What Do You Think About Lip-syncing



[UPDATE!!]
There are some rumors that the video of Obama lip-syncing the speech is fake. Well I don't know yet, but most sites, including Youtube, people giving comments that the video was fake, and it is meant to be for entertainment. (I was very curios about the message 'Obama' wrote in the internet.. Kinda not professional, and the photo of him with the Black Eyed Peas was kinda Fake to me.
So people, don't be disappointed. But still, vote for the option above. What do you think of lip-syncing

(Not to mention about Obama giving a speech with no lip-syncing.. kinda funny, but FAKE!

No Response to "Barrack Obama was caught lip-syncing speech"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.