Working in Multiple Blogs

Finally I get myself in to Jap-On! Team as a co-author of the blog.
It does took me some times to master the site.
[Feel free to mail me anything about Jap-On! at ezura@jap-on.com]

Also I'm a moderator and co-author of a local website in Brunei called 'BMAGE'.
[As for BMAGE, just PM me (for member)]
So in total, I'm working with 3 sites, including my personal blog (this site).
But Hey! It's better then nothing~ XD

(Don't worry!~ I won't stress of having 3 tasks at the same time here~ ^~^ )

No Response to "Working in Multiple Blogs"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.