Take Me To You Cheapest Sushi

Hungry? But have little money to spend on food? And still want to eat those delicious sushi?


Kappa Sushi is offering only 90Yen of sushi.


The man is supposed to be surprised and scared by the 3 little aliens, but in fact he was so surprise about the cheap sushi, that he fails to notice the aliens just right in front of them.


*rumbles!~* AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

I WANT SUSHI!!!!! And I'm kinda hungry right now.. *off to the kitchen and starts to stuff my mouth*

No Response to "Take Me To You Cheapest Sushi"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.