2am Worm (Intelligent Virus)

I found this news from some website (of course that JapanProbe is included).
I was shock to find this new worm can steal your credit card account to make some purchase without noticing it. The next time you get is a credit card bill with some purchase records that you never thought of buying it.


This is what happen in America. I still searching about this virus in other countries. So be very careful. ESPECIALLY FROM AMERICA.

Careful when you looking for stuff online. eBay, and other online store. PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO TO GET MORE STORY!!


Also to those with iTunes account, I just wanna warn you that there could be a thief to use your stolen account and purchase, and you'll end up with bills.



No Response to "2am Worm (Intelligent Virus)"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.