Murder-Suicide Note Posted In Facebook

LOS ANGELES - A California man who killed himself and his 9-month-old son in an apparent murder-suicide left dozens of angry, desperate messages to the boy's mother, including a lengthy suicide note and a memorial collage that appeared on the Web hours after he was dead.

The bodies of 25-year-old Stephen Garcia of Pinon Hills and his son Wyatt were found early Sunday on an isolated dirt trail in the San Bernardino Mountains.

The discovery came after authorities learned that Garcia had taken the boy during a court-ordered visit and threatened to kill him and commit suicide.
(via MSNBC)

No Response to "Murder-Suicide Note Posted In Facebook"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.