Another K-On! Fan Attack From Youtube

In my previous post, there was a video where a mid-age man cross-play as one of the character from anime hit called K-On! playing 'Don't Say Lazy' with is guitar.

If you do remember, yes!! It does disgusting.

But this time, he attacks again!!!
!@#$&

It's FUWA FUWA TIME


This guy never stop!!
(Somehow I thought I saw him wearing a bra)




No Response to "Another K-On! Fan Attack From Youtube"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.