K-On! Live Action? (via Dannychoo.com)

I was browsing around with my Google Reader with Google Chrome Beta version (using some extension), and was read most posts from friends' blogs and some other fave site like JapanProbe.com

Then I saw this.. from DannyChoo.com

I thought the Kyoto Animation Studio is making the Live-action of K-On!
But it's not.. It was about the school!

Have a look at it.
(most of the info below is from the DannyChoo.com and the school homepage)
Well kind of - the school that the K-ON! girls attend is said to be based on the Toyosato Elementary School in the Shiga Prefecture.
The new report below shows how the school has become a sacred place for K-ON! fans from all over the world. Have a look at the schools home page too for more photos


This is the preview of the Toyosato Elementary School home page.
Originally in Japanese Language, but I automatically translated it to English using Google Translator.

Click the image to redirect to the home page!

No Response to "K-On! Live Action? (via Dannychoo.com)"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.