Will Be Changing Again

I'll change my blog layout again from this classic template to XML (the new type of template that you normally use).

Sorry, no other news in this post.
Just to announce the change that I will make.



....
......
........
.............

Oh ya!!
I might not be able to post for a LONG time after several post after this.
Like the last time, I have the same reason.

but I'm hoping to get online again, and start posting again.

(thanks to my friend compliment me on being a good writer (which I'm not really))
Please read my post about 'My Story" to see why.


Then again, I will jeep posting as long as I could.

Thanks for your support!!

And for the final word of this post;
GONG XI FAT CHOI!!!!!!
(Happy Chinese New Year)

No Response to "Will Be Changing Again"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.