Mr Bean In Tokyo (From Singapore)

NOPE!!! Not Mr. Bean Rowan Atkinson!!

It's Mr. Bean!!!!!
....
....
....
........
.........

You don't get it, aren't you?

*sighed*
Fine! It's the drink!


Here to make you easy:
Started in 1995, Mr Bean is the leading chain soya bean food & beverage retailer in Singapore today. With more than 40 outlets located islandwide, Mr Bean offers a
variety of soya bean drinks and snacks. Young and old can
enjoy refreshing ice blended flavored soya drinks, ice-
creams, pastries and more.



Mr.Bean is now available in Japan.
Here the only video (so far) about Mr.Bean


The official Website

(Via JapanProbe.com and me *haha*)
I hope that they'll have it here in Brunei too... I like soy bean (eventhough I'm kinda chosy)
I usually take the home-made soy bean product! hahaha.
PLEASE!!!! I WANT MR.BEAN IN BRUNEI TOOOOOOO!!!
I'LL BE THE No.1 CUSTOMER... hahahhaha XD

No Response to "Mr Bean In Tokyo (From Singapore)"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.