New Avatar Trailer?!

Ever wanted to watch the next Avatar movie? Waited too long? Especially for the trailer?

I was happened to find this video somewhere in Facebook, and I want to share it with all my viewers.

Why?! 
Cos I found it VERY FUNNY THAT IT MADE ME ROLLING ON THE FLOOR!! LOL!!!



I would love to hear any comment from you. haha

 

2 Response to "New Avatar Trailer?!"

Zues said...

Wkwkwkwkwkwkwkkw...........LOL!! This is so funny!!! Wwkwwkkwkwkw...Brings back memories of the old movies. Such silly things and quotes of some movies!!! One time when they singing together is such silly stuff!!!! Dark Vader appear out of know where..."Dingggg..Dingggg..Da Ding..Dingggg Da Ding..Ding..Da Dinggggg..."

ゆき Ezura said...

yup!! that's the first thing I laughed about.. cos at first, I was confused because of the characters, until the Dark Vader appeared. lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.