Announcement: Apology!


I just want to tell you that this blog might be in 'Hibernation' mode for almost a month.. *depends*


This is due to I'm having semester break from my university, and there will be no internet access for a while.

But don't worry!
I'll be back as soon as possible!~

And will share anything that I can think of.. maybe something happening at home, or during the holiday..


Also I might be posting one or two posts in here if I got time to do so via my phone.

Finally, I would like to say 'Happy Advance Birthday' to myself *lol~* , and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my viewers and readers *and stalkers*

Don't forget about upcoming events that will be held in this December.. I can't wait for
Bru-Dev Meet on the 20th Dec.. Cosplay!! Anime!!! Manga!!! Drawings!!! Figurines!!!!!! Figma!!!! nyaaaaa PRIZESSSSSS!!!! More info about it, please read @ The Official 5th BruDev Meet


Gamers!~ Still searching for new PC games by VALVE? Ask TFF Company. Visit their blog for more upcoming events and news @ Team.FragFactory.Net.

Follow them in Twitter


Wanting to know about new funny, weird or what-ever stuff from Japan? Visit the official
website of Jap-On! @ Jap-On.Com.
Anime Reviews?! And Manga Reviews???!! Don't worry~ Visit FairHOLIC@Jap-On! for more info, reviews of some new release anime and manga.
Want some instant updates from Jap-On?? Folow Jap-On! in twitter
Anime OST or some popular Korean artists?? News and Updates?? Albums? Can't find anywhere? Visit Music Index from Jap-On!, Still can't find any? Join our forum and request for the songs you wanted @ Jap-On! Forum

Other Stuff:

Get updated on some of your favorite manga, games and anime in Brunei-MAGE (BMAGE). Join the community! (Chill Zone)





Tired of streaming your favorite anime? DOWNLOAD them via Torrent, or Direct HTTP download! Visit AnimeTake.com

No Response to "Announcement: Apology!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.