Sorry for no posting for a while

I am very sorry about this, where I can't post anything here recently.


This is because I don't have a time to do posting, and time to check out new stuff around the internet.
Recently I had exams where I spend most of my time sitting in front of my desk and kept staring at my books and notes. (I really don't wanna fail my exam for my first semester) T-T

Anyway, other stuff I need to tell:-

> No New Featured Artist for November 09 (Sorry!), hence Featured Artist of October 09 (Goto Maki) Will continue staying with us here. The Artist chosen for this November will be posted in mid November or December, and will stay till New Year.

> No news recently, cos I've been busy studying, downloading, watching animes,...... +_+ did I just mentioned about downloading and watching? XD

> Upcoming Events news will be posted sooner in here for info. So better check out (especially to Bruneians)

> Anything you need to ask about new anime and OST, feel free to join me in Jap-On! Forum, and request for them if you couldn't find any.

> Fan of Japanese culture and life? Feel free to visit our official website at Jap-On.com

> Bruneian Otakus? Welcome to our official website for Bruneians anime fans, where you can share about figurine, games, news, entertainments, art-work and some Japanese Drama/Anime/Manga Reviews. Visit B-MAGE for the Main Page and Chill Zone for forum. or you can just click the banners on the sidebar ("Proud Member Of..." section)

So, feel free to ask for something!~ and I'll be back soon!

No Response to "Sorry for no posting for a while"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.