Santa Coming from Finland


With about a month to go before Christmas, Santa Claus arrived Sunday at Narita airport on a Finnair flight from Finland. Santa Claus will take part in Christmas events in Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya and other places during his Japan tour through Dec 24, and give gifts to children at nurseries and kindergartens, Finnair said.
Santa comes to Japan around this time every year for charity work as well as promotion of the Finnish airline, it said. At other times, he is busy writing replies at his home to the roughly 500,000 letters received annually from children around the world, according to the airline.


No Response to "Santa Coming from Finland"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.