Official 5th BruDev Meet

News to all Bruneians, whoever and loves anime/manga/cosplay, and Deviantart.com member (Brunei), there is good news.


The Brunei Deviants had decided to have another meeting or gathering this year:
5th Bru-Dev Meet 2009.


Tickets is Available in CH-Toynation Kiulap Branch NOW!!!
Ticket = $5.00 per person


For more info or questions to ask, please visit the link provided below




Any questions regarding the event, please click on the purple link. Thanks


"I can't wait for the event!! Better be ready for cosplay" - Ezura

No Response to "Official 5th BruDev Meet"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.