Featured Artist - Nov-Dec09 Ayumi Hamasaki


Ayumi Hamasaki [浜崎あゆみ], also known as Ayu, was born on October 2, 1978 in Fukuoka, Japan. She is an award-winning Japanese singer, and one of the most popular and influential artists to come from Asia.

Apart from being a singer, Ayumi is also a songwriter, a model, an actress, and a composer. Ayumi started her musical career in 1994 and released her first album “NOTHING FROM NOTHING” in 1995; the album was not successful, and she was subsequently dropped by her record label. In 1998, Hamasaki released her first single,Poker Face, via the Avex Trax label, after being discovered by label head Masato “Max” Matsuura partying at the avex-owned club, Velfarre. Hamasaki’s debut album, “A Song for ××”, was released in 1999, and won her a Gold Disk Award.



More info, please visit any link below.

Links:-

No Response to "Featured Artist - Nov-Dec09 Ayumi Hamasaki"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.