LAN Party by TFF Company and VALVE


To HardCore Gamer!!!!!


There will be a LAN party (In Brunei of course).

Date :
Friday, November 27, 2009 at 2:00pm
Location:
Mahmud’s Crib
430 Darul Effa, Jalan Kulapis, Kg batong.

List of game will be played:-
(mostly from the picture in the image)
> Left 4 Dead & Left 4 Dead 2
> Portal
> Half Life
> Counter Strike
> Day Of Defeat
> Team Fortress
> Killing Floor
> Hidden Source
> ... most of STEAM games


The event will continued for 3 days long.

Entry fee: $5.00

(Post credited to Team Frag Factory)

(Via TFF)

No Response to "LAN Party by TFF Company and VALVE"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.