Just Entered The New Way To Blog (Posterous)

Well hello everybody
I am very sorry that I'm still learning to use this site, yet I'll be moving (or importing) posts from my old main blog.

You read it right! This might become the Main blog. Thanks for your support of visiting, viewing and subscribing the blogspot blog.
I also would like to thank to Eddie (a.k.a Senakunes of Jap-On) and Mari (a.k.a Fairchild) for introducing and convincing me to try this site.


UPDATE!!!
I'll be importing posts from here to Random-World, but will be posting in both blogs (here and Random-World).
You may subscribe to Random-World or Honeysuckle via RSS.

Please do email or comment if you need anything else regarding about blogging.

Thanks for viewing

No Response to "Just Entered The New Way To Blog (Posterous)"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.