USB Wedding Ring For My Love

You heard it right!!

It's a USB wedding ring.

Just one thing......it is not working.


It is a wedding ring for a Microsoft game developer, Ray Arifianto, whom the bride wanted to show her support of his extreme nerdiness, so she had a custom wedding ring made.


Think that you have the one-of-the-kind ring? Or think this is just another weird design for wedding ring?
(found sources from Google reader play)


No Response to "USB Wedding Ring For My Love"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.