Super Mario On Violin

Again, I found this video via Google Reader Play, where someone post this video on the site.

For fan of Super Mario, you might recognize or even know all the theme and BGM of the classic game. (Super Mario never die)

Here's the video. Watch carefully the TV where the game is being played while a person playing the violin as the BGM of the game (the TV is muted)

Leave a comment about it. Like it on Youtube

No Response to "Super Mario On Violin"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.