Seat Saver

Ever wanting to leave your seat for a few minute, but afraid if someone took it away?

Perhaps you HAVE to try one of these.


The point is to have is fake spill or leftover on your seat so that people who about to steal your seat back off. Why? Simply people think it is real, and they don't want to clean it.



What a brilliant idea.

I'm not so sure who designed this, but I think I got some sources here:

It comes pretty handy... But I'm not sure if I going to get one of these. Simply because people around you will see what you're doing it your seat.. LOL

No Response to "Seat Saver"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.