Apple Store Robbed in 31sec Flat

Can't you believe it???

The 5 men robbed the Apple Store in just 31 sec flat

source: Apple Store Robbed in 31 sec










They stole 23 MacBook Pros, 14 iPhones, and 9 iPods Touches while the security guard was away. The approximate stolen cost is about US$3000 of each MacBook Pros.

I wonder where would these guys sell it.. Obviously they would sell it.. If not, they would just steal that much items just for them self.

think of it.. Apple items are expensive,... lol

Anyway, I've provided the source link, and thanks to Nana to post this BREAKING NEWS in their blog! *thumbs up*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway.. got an announcement to make here.. I just updated my 'smiles' for my cbox/tagboard.
So, feel free to try.. and no spam please.. lol.. Hehe

No Response to "Apple Store Robbed in 31sec Flat"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.