Sato Ryuta for Wolverine 2

Haha, this is really interesting news..


An actor, Sato Ryuta (29) was asking for a casting in the next Wolverine movie; Wolverine 2.
Not sure if there will be 2nd movie.

This happened when a Hollywood star, Hugh Jackman was in Tokyo for the Japanese premier of "X-Men Origin: Wolverine".


As Japan is said to have been decided as the location for the next X-Men movie, Sato made sure to put his bid in for a role.

Local guests at the event included actress Kawashima Naomi (48).

No Response to "Sato Ryuta for Wolverine 2"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.