Artists In My List (Japan)

I was asked by VicKy to list down my fave singers (Japanese singers of course) in the Tagboard in my sidebar..


Here's the tag! (screenshot from my blog here)

Owh ya... there is the later post/tag after that:


As you wish, 'Vicky jiejie'. Here is my current list:-
(meaning there is possibility I might update my list if i happened to remember the artist -- too many singers till i forgot their names )
(not in order!)


---------- ORANGE RANGE
---------- TSUKIKO AMANO
---------- AYA HIRANO
---------- YUI
---------- ON/OFF
---------- AN CAFE
---------- FictionJunction
---------- YUKI KAJIURA
---------- FLOW
---------- ABINGDON BOYS SCHOOL
---------- ALI PROJECT
---------- UTADA HIKARU
---------- ANGELA AKI
---------- UVERworld
---------- TOMOYO MITANI
---------- VOACALOID
---------- HIGH AND MIGHTY COLOR
---------- SHIMOKAYA MIKUNI
---------- AQUA TIMEZ
----------- HOME MADE KAZOKU
--------- Rie Fu
-------- K-ON






AND FOR THE LAST ONE IS MY FAVE CHINESE BAND

------------ DA MOUTH

No Response to "Artists In My List (Japan)"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.