World of Doraemon

Just think of this.. Imagine that this world we see Doraemon all over the place...

That's what one person's thoughts... Doraemon all over the place as celebrities (somehow I just jump to the conclusion... hahaha

OK!! Now I present you the illustration of some famous characters in DORAEMON form.



Credits to J and DH for posting this also in their blogs and BIG CREDITS to the illustrator PANDA-BOX


Sorry for not arrange them in order or properly, cos I want it in random order, and I'm too lazy to give comment on each 'Doraemon'. Hahah>

No Response to "World of Doraemon"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.