ALARM by MESAI - Video Of The Year


Hello everyone!~~


Thanks for coming back to my blog!~ <3

As you can see here, my blog is all about random stuff.. about what i want to share with you guys and the world!!!!!~~~ *too excited*

Today I want to share a video that i really like... AN ANIMATION!!~~~~~~~
This animation shows most of us who is very lazy to wake up in the early morning and having trouble with alarm (just like Senakunes and me).



ALARM! by MESAI Team in full HD



So???!! how was it???? You like it?? subscribe to TEAMMESAI in youtube.com


Want to know more about it??? visit to their website in http://www.mesai.co.kr/
(But most of the text is Korean). Feel free too share it with friends and family, post ar feature it in your website/blog.

.......
......
...
...
....
......
......

what?! You want to download it? But in FULL HD??!!! lol don't worry...
To get a cool copy of this video, got to the Mesai website and download a High Definition version of it or click here to get a copy! Great work Team Mesai!


Please do comment about the animation in here or in the youtube.com...


Read more about Senakunes in Jap-On! blog
and read more about his story of life in London when he hadn't drink coffee.. (He'll act the same like in the animation)



Thanks to MESAI team, and Senakunes to post about this video in Jap-On!!! (DAI SUKI!!!!!)

No Response to "ALARM by MESAI - Video Of The Year"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.